Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An Amberous Evening

Met up with Amber at Starbucks for some knitting today! She was LOVELY and finished off my mitten for me, it had just a few rows left and it had been SO LONG I forgot how to finish it off at the top. They are now FINALLY complete (it took me forever to order the yarn I needed). They still need to be blocked but I just HAD to try them on. Better pics later :)



Amber just started making a poncho/sombrero combo for a chihuahua. I wonder how it'll turn out. She has to make up the pattern because there's nothing out there!


After our hands got tired, we went to Chili's for dinner. Apparently it was happy hour. She ordered a beer which is rare for her and somehow got two. And two waters even though she was just trying to get one for me. I was in the bathroom for two minutes and I returned to a very thirsty Amber!


LOL! I love the face! She only drank half of one beer and I barely touched one water. But we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment