Monday, July 25, 2011

Bunch O' Stuff

We <3 Colorado Books

As part of reorganizing the guest room, we went through the bookcase and got that organized too. Do you think we like books about Colorado?

Workin' on Blanket at Sbux

Sat at Starbucks with Ian for a while yesterday and worked on the blanket :)


Hangin' Out

Got to use the new room today! Amber came over to knit. All 3 cats joined us. Can you spot them?

Orange

Big Orange was particularly helpful.

Orange

And some more blanket progress:

Blanket Progress

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I get my sleeve in 2 weeks and am worrying. I hope I do as well as you've done. Congratulations on everything including new cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos, especially your furry family and your cute T-shirt...you are STILL shrinking woman, no matter what the scale says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! YOU SKINNY LITTLE THING!!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete