Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Potluck in Amberland

Amber and I joined a ladies' group in the Denver area and have been going to a few different events. Last month I hosted a recipe-sharing potluck... and this time it was Amber's turn to host it!

I got there a little early and took some photos of some pretty flowers in her yard as well as her cat Bernard who was just chillin'



Only 3 other people showed up (better than the 2 at mine at least!) but it turned out to be a lot of fun, a lot of laughs!! Good food and good company :) And silly Amberz taking silly pictures hehe:


After the other ladies left, Erin stayed - we met her at my pot luck and she got together with us one day to start learning some knitting. She decided to join us for some knitting after the pot luck and learn a little bit more. It was fun to have her hang out with us :)


Amber started on the set of mitts she's making me... oh man am I excited! They are going to be gorgeous!


On the way home I was treated to a GORGEOUS sunset on my drive. Great end to a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment