Saturday, August 6, 2011

Give & Get :)

First of all, we did go visit my father-in-law, Neil, last night. We got to hear some updates on his treatments and of course I gave him his blanket :) He is so exhausted from chemo, but even so, he managed to seem pretty excited about his blanket. He thought it was super soft, LOVED the colors, and said he would use it a lot :)

Gave Neil His Blanket :)

Gave Neil His Blanket :)

I'm so glad he liked it!!

When we came home and checked the mail, I had a little package waiting for me - the case I ordered from Etsy for my circular needles & DPN'S! Couldn't wait to try it out!

Circular Needle & DPN Organizer
Circular Needle & DPN Organizer
Circular Needle & DPN Organizer

I'm really happy with it. Although I do already have a crochet hook roll, this girl makes them too.. but if she were to make one that took crochet hooks across the bottom as well as DPN's and then circulars up behind those, I would be all over that so I could have it all in one! I made the suggestion, so we'll see :) For now, I'm loving this.

3 comments:

  1. That case is so cute!!! Looks like it is well made! And of course the blanket looks so great and it looks like he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so glad he liked his blanket. What a wonderful gift and nice visit you had. That case is SO cute. I want one for my makeup, and my watercolors and my scrapbooking, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket is gorgeous. And, so thoughtful of you!

    The case is REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete