Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crochet Sampler Update

Haven't shared any new photos here of my crochet sampler blanket in a while. Firstly I have photos from the assembly process.

All laid out and ready to assemble:

Ready to Assemble

Kept them lined up using stitch markers:

Keeping Aligned

First I had to stitch groups of 3 together in strips, then attached the 3 strips together. When I was all done this is what I had:
Sampler is Assembled

I was NOT happy with how crooked and crazy it looked. After I blocked it, it did improve some but the center granny square definitely still looks crooked. I guess I need more practice stitching things together :-P

I had my final class and now I have been working on the border:

Working on the Border of Crochet Sampler

I ran out of orange on the last side so I will have to get some more. Photos of the finished product shouldn't be far off!

No comments:

Post a Comment