Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knitting & Tea Time




Amber & Elsie

Amber with her kitty Elsie. Went over to Amber's house for some knitting time with her and her boyfriend's dad.

Working on Grandma's Blanket

Working on my grandma's blanket (also at Amber's house). It is worked diagonally which is why it is currently in the shape of a triangle. Eventually it will be a big square :)


Amber's Hoodie

Met up with Amber this morning to knit and she wore here newly completed hoodie so I could take some photos of it for her!! This is just one, I have many more on my Flickr here if you are interested.

Dad's Hat

Hat I'm making for my dad! It's yarn I had leftover from the stripe on Ian's hat. I just started this hat yesterday and it's about halfway done now. :) Took this photo at Starbucks today while knitting with Amber & Teresa.

Lunch @ The Huckleberry

Went to the Huckleberry with Ian for a late lunch. It's a tea room & restaurant in Louisville that we like. Tasty food and great tea. We stocked up on a couple of our favorite loose-leaf teas from there too. Rocky Mountain Mint is my absolute favorite tea!



2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say that you look great!! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, love the necklace! You guys are looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete